We are Macy's, America's Department Store, and our customer's first choice for fashion and affordable luxury. As part of the Macy's team, you'll enjoy great benefits as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you believe you have the passion for providing outstanding service, we'd like to meet you!
- Utilize Stock Picker and/or Turret Truck in the execution of stock picking, putway, and RTVs at least 80% of scheduled hours.
- Train on and utilize additional power equipment as needed.
- Fill out OSHA required pre trip inspection checklist daily.
- Work with Nil researcher to locate nils in order to fill customer orders.
- Report all equipment failures, damages, and truck accidents as they occur. Provide feedback to the safety committee on environmental issues affecting safe equipment operation.
- Follow all stock pick, putaway and housekeeping procedures.
- Communicate daily with Managers, Working Supervisor & Coordinators.
- Assist in other department functions as deemed necessary by Management.
Must pass required truck training and testing.
Strong Communication skills
Sense of urgency
CRT experience a plus
Knowledge of inventory control
- Problem solver
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.