Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of a function and/or process and normal functions of the assigned position.
- Training new hires in department specific functions and responsibilities.
- Answering questions regarding routine, work related processes or procedures.
- Making decisions regarding routine, work specific problems and prioritizing workflow
- Report to manager on their group’s results and any outstanding issues or problems.
- Provide feedback to manager on productivity and quality.
- Refer for management decision, any questions or problems that are beyond the scope of the Coordinators responsibilities.
- Any other function management deems essential
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. Lifts and moves items weighing up to 25lbs.
- Sense of urgency, ability to problem solve, leadership skills, organization skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.