As a Technical Recruiter for Macy’s, you will be responsible for managing the full life cycle recruitment process for San Francisco-based Product Engineering, Technology Services, and Security & IT Implementation positions. The Technical Recruiter plays a critical role in seeking top talent for our organization and building internal teams. Perform other duties as assigned.
• As positions are opened, connect with the hiring manager to develop a complete understanding of the role and the needs to fill the position.
• Strategize with the hiring managers and the HR team to attract top external talent.
• Implement strategies to identify qualified and a diverse candidate pool to the hiring managers.
• Manage the start to finish process with all applicants including making the offers.
• Maintain a strong partnership between HR team members.
• Manage all candidates through our CRM tool, ensure the best possible candidate experience.
• Determine creative sourcing for challenging positions.
• Develop candidate bench for frequently filled positions.
• Ensure all candidates applying directly to online postings are managed in a timely fashion.
• Build relationships with Corporate Macy’s departments to attract internal talent.
• Find additional networking opportunities to attract top talent, including diversity outreach, community efforts and alternative job boards.
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
• BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate and/or agency recruitment environment.
• Must have experience interacting with senior management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and organizational skills including the ability to set priorities.
• Must have a sense of urgency and be self-motivated.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently.
• Desire to continually improve candidate relationship management.
• Must have a recruitment mindset with an emphasis on building relationships and a bench for Macy’s.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.