Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you’ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy’s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More »
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
As a My Stylist Executive, you will drive the My Macy’s, Omnichannel, Magic Selling (M.O.M.) strategy through clientele selling and corporate sales business. Clientele selling will focus on individual customers, servicing their fashion, home and gift giving needs. Corporate sales include development of a community business client base, structure and fulfill their incentive and rewards programs, and gift needs- including product and/or our gift cards. Role model outstanding customer service, through direct customer selling and on the floor interaction. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Drive and exceed sales goals by executing the M.O.M. strategy
- Achieve assigned personal sales goals and expand existing client following on an annual basis
- Achieve assigned penetration in corporate sales through business sourcing and community leadership
- Increase annual spend of existing account base through on-going communication of relevant events or sales opportunities
- Corporate sales including development of a community business client record to structure and fulfill their incentive and rewards programs and gift needs – including product and/or Electronic Gift Cards
- Clientele selling, focusing on the individual customer; servicing their fashion and gift giving needs
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and promote Macy’s service feedback programs
- Role Model selling and service skills to influence positive performance among others
- Efficient, timely, execution of all corporate sales orders
- Create a positive, inclusive work environment
- Ensure that all procedures, policies and shortage programs are understood and executed
- Take leadership role with Store Manager in all relevant My Stylist event planning and execution to further increase loyalty and My Stylist utilization
- Stores Representative for all Corporate My Stylist Initiatives; sharing opportunities and successes at district, regional and divisional level
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Education/Experience: A minimum of 5 years in retail or other selling
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, write, and interpret instruction documents such as reports and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Physical Demands: This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception and focus adjustment.
- Other skills: Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Strong service orientation; strong client base is a plus. Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Keen sense of fashion, ability to coordinate items and suggestive sell. Experience or familiarity with a variety of lifestyles and business segments, credibility to interact with broad client base.
- Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.