Macy's Logistics and Operations, distribution center is seeking talented individuals to become a "Warehouse Associate".
- To receive, putaway, pick, pack and ship merchandise in a safe, productive and accurate manner. Associates will be cross-trained in multiple areas.
- Ability to key accurately and productively using PC's, hand-held computers or other such devices.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance.
- Must be able to be trained/licensed to operate powered equipment as assigned.
- Conduct supply and material handling, including replenishment
- Execute line haul/transfer binning process as needed
- Operate nest-a-flex and basic conveyor operation
- Operate heavy equipment as needed; balers, forklift, etc.
- Perform other related duties, special projects or assignments as required.
- Safety Conscious
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Team Player
- Ability to understand and communicate directions in the DC regarding Standard Operating Procedures and security & safety guidelines
- Meet productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to move more than 75 lbs. with a two person lift as needed
- If operating fork lift equipment, the ability to be trained and work at heights
- Ability to use multiple radio frequency devices, i.e. hand held scanners
- Ability to learn area-specific functions within multiple systems, i.e. Manhattan WMS and Federated proprietary systems.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.