A Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for our customers. They will actively listen to the customer's billing issue and take action to own and resolve the problem. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn a quarterly company incentive.
Keys to Success
- Ability to own customer issues
- Utilize active listening skills to take control and resolve
- Adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor setup
Click here to obtain the full job description.
If you are interested, click on the Apply Now button above to submit a job application.
The job descriptions linked to this page are not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend these job descriptions at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.