Posted Sep 1, 2017
New York, NY
Macy's Merchandising Group
Technology » Development
Do you dream in C++? More at home in front of a keyboard than on the store floor? Join our development team and you’ll be coding, testing and debugging programs. You’ll also have the chance to program original code, customize applications, and gain insight into systems analysis procedures. ... More »
It’s our job to provide an excellent customer experience, regardless of where and how our customer is shopping—then use our data and the most innovative e-commerce technology to enhance that experience. Shopping online and shopping in-store may always be a little different—but the customer experience has to be seamless, and with the same ultimate goal: a happy customer.
Provide system and training support related to PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and Process enhancements. Assist with new system development, testing and training.
· Designers (All FOBs), Colorists (All FOBs), Product/Merchant (All FOBs), Learning and Development (L&D), Private Brand Technology (PBT) and Fabric R&D (All FOBs)
· BPI (Business Process and Initiatives) Extended Management teams and staff
· Macy’s Systems and Technology Teams (MST)
· Overseas Offices (OSO)
· Bachelor’s Degree, 0-3 year’s relevant job experience
· Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills (Experience with Jira, SharePoint and other web based applications helpful)
· General knowledge of a PC’s operating system
· Strong knowledge of the product development process (retail experience recommended)
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with multi-disciplinary subject matter experts
· Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, technical information to business users in a simple and understandable format
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.